Substance Abuse Self Assessment
Do I have a substance use problem? If you answer yes to two or more of these questions, you may be dealing with unhealthy drinking or substance-abuse habits. Consider reaching out to your peers, or speaking with a professional counselor about your concerns.
- Do most or all of your social activities include drinking, smoking marijuana or using drugs?
- Have you regretted your actions or behavior after drinking or using a substance?
- Have you ever had personal, legal or financial problems but didn’t alter you use patterns?
- Do you have to drink or use more than you used to the same effect?
- Have you ever forgotten a portion of or a whole night because of drinking or substance use?
- Have you ever tried to stop or cut down, but were not successful in changing your habits?
- Have you ever missed homework, a class or done poorly on a test because of drinking or using a substance?
- Do you have any family members with an alcohol or other drug problem?
- Are other people bothered by your drinking or substance use?
- Have you ever felt like if you quit using or drinking your life would get better, yet you are unable to stop?
Are you or someone you love dealing with an addiction?
You are not fighting alone.
Norwich Unhooked partners with multiple local doctors, counselors, and hospitals in Norwich to help aid the community with substance abuse disorder treatment and prevention measures.